7 reasons your employees are not that into you
Posted: Oct 25, 2012
Are you frustrated with employees who seem to be more "It's all about me" than "How can I help my employer?"
Do you wish your employees shared your commitment to your organization's goals and success? If you can relate, join the club.
Here are seven reasons your employees are not that into you:
1. Employees don't know what game they're in, how it's played, or what the stakes are.
2. Employees don't know exactly how to make the biggest contribution.
3. You don't give employees a reason to care about contributing.
4. Managers don't know how to create an environment that fosters passion, courage, a desire for excellence, and a willingness to go the extra mile.
5. Employees are set up for the "agony of defeat" rather than the "thrill of victory."
6. Bad behavior and poor performance go unchallenged.
7. Employees feel unappreciated.